Pests in your home are more than an annoyance or nuisance. Roaches, ants, rodents, or other pests can cause health problems, allergies, food contamination, and damage to your home and furnishings.
Pest control is needed everywhere whether it be at home, in apartments, office buildings, grocery stores, factories, hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, or warehouses. At Superior Termite & Pest Control, Inc., we have the knowledge and training to treat your specific pest control problem, and our service will aid to prevent future problems. Some of the common pest problems are.
- Cockroaches love homes with plenty of food, warmth, water, and nesting sites, and your home is the perfect environment for them to thrive. They can contaminate food and transmit diseases such as food poisoning and dysentery.
- Carpenter ants damage the wood structure of your home, fire ants sting, and pharaoh ants are difficult to eliminate and are thought to spread disease organisms.
- Rats and mice carry serious diseases, and one mouse can contaminate ten times more food than it eats.
- Spiders, crickets, millipedes, silverfish, bees, and wasps are no match for our pest control services.
Superior Termite & Pest Control, Inc. uses an advanced and highly efficient pest management system to eliminate pests from your home or business. First, we inspect to find the pest problem and its cause, and then look for any other potential problems. After analysis, we will offer a solution which may include various non-pesticide control recommendations such as additional housekeeping to reduce pest harbor-age and food, pest exclusion via screens and/or door sweeps, reduced attractiveness by changing the electrical lighting conditions or reducing moisture, or pest removal with a vacuum.
These non-pesticide control techniques usually require both the cooperation and participation of the customer. The final step may be to install mechanical traps or to treat with materials to eliminate the infestation or to prevent a re-infestation.
Treatment may include any of the following:
- Crack and Crevice Treatment-The careful placement of materials only in areas where insects live, breed, and hide, with minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Traps-To mechanically control and eliminate rodents.
- Bait-Used to attract and draw the pest out of its protected environment and then to eliminate it once the bait is eaten.
- Exterior Protection-Creating a continuous barrier around the exterior of the home to control pests such as cockroaches, pavement ants, crickets, and earwigs before they enter the building.
- Directed Contact-Direct application of materials to the pests.
- Void Treatment-Treating dark, enclosed areas such as within walls and under cabinets.
- Insect Growth Regulators-Duplicate the insect's natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
All of the above treatment measures must be maintained and renewed periodically in order to remain effective.
Perimeter Pest Control
By treating the exterior of your home, pests can be stopped in their tracks before they ever get inside and invade your family's living space where they can potentially cause problems and sometimes even damage.
The perimeter pest treatment that our company uses stops pests in just minutes. Renewal applications may be needed depending on the size of your problem and other related factors.
One of the best things about perimeter control is that it is easy on you. Unlike indoor treatments where you're required to cover and move certain items, there is little preparation on your part prior to the technician's arrival. Simply close the windows, and pick up any toys, tools, or garden hoses lying next to your house. Another plus: Since the exterior of your home is being treated, you don't have to be home.
The treatment will not harm your grass, shrubbery, or flowers. Children and pets should be kept off the treated area until surfaces are dry. One of the many advantages of the product we use is there isn't any bothersome odors for your family and pets.
Complete Pest Control Treatment
In many cases, pests have infested many rooms inside your home. During these cases, we recommend our Complete Pest Control Treatment. Unlike the perimeter pest control, we treat inside the home and have the opportunity to locate and treat troublesome areas. A professionally trained technician will complete this treatment.
The typical complete pest control treatment consists of a "crack and crevice" treatment along the baseboard areas of each room. This ensures that the pests won't refuge in an untreated room. For certain pests (like cockroaches and ants) we can treat inside your cabinets or along your counter area of your kitchen. Once the chemical dries, it crystallizes and is not harmful to children, pets, or any dishes that might be in the cabinets.
Call Superior Termite & Pest Control, Inc. today!
Toll Free (800) 489-2350 or Locally (870) 933-6633
Toll Free (800) 489-2350 or Locally (870) 933-6633
Superior Termite & Pest Control, Inc.
6225 Highway 18 E Jonesboro, AR 72401Phone: (870) 933-6633